Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Free Hello Kitty Image Plate!

Hi!

I love free stuff. Who doesn't, right? Well I was over at bornprettystore.com, window shopping for nail art stuff when I saw the most glorious thing: They're giving away 10 Hello Kitty image plates per day FREE here! And I was lucky enough to be one of the ten today! I nearly peed myself! I'm excited about this because I've been wanting that Hello Kitty image plate for a while now, but since I've been buying so many polishes, I figured it could wait. So it feels even better to have it finally coming at no cost to me! And yes, shipping is free :) I don't know how long this is going to last, so I would hurry on over there before they're all gone.
I thought this was too good a deal to keep to myself.So check it out, and good luck!

-SmokE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It really
makes my day to read all that you have to say. I read all
comments, and will do my best to answer any questions :)