Monday, August 22, 2011

Color Club Fashion Addict

Hello!

I don't have much time, so I'm just gonna jump right into it: Fashion Addict is GORGEOUS.

All pics were taken in full sunlight. Click to see the beauty!





I can best describe this color as light pinkish lavender (If that makes sense at all). It needed 2 coats to be fully opaque, and applied like a dream; absolutely no streaking/bald spots. Drying time was quick.There's some slight tip wear due to having to wait for my lunch break to take pics. My job is BRUTAL on my hands and nails :(  As with Revvvolution, Fashion Addict is a holographic polish, and the holo effect is quite noticeable. Again, I only put art on 2 nails, but this time it wasn't laziness. I just love this color so much that I couldn't bear to cover it up!
I stamped the butterflies from Konad IP m1, and the rainbow from Bundle Monster IP Bm-201.


Hope you love it as much as I do. Holographic nail polish is awesome!!

SmokE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It really
makes my day to read all that you have to say. I read all
comments, and will do my best to answer any questions :)