Friday, August 19, 2011

Color Club Revvvolution

Hi!

I recently got a little bit stupid and purchased 21 bottles of nail polish: The China Glaze Poolside Collection, Awakening (Halloween) Collection, Wizard of ooh oz Collection (except Dorothy Who which I have, and Ten Man which I didn't want), Jolly Holly, Midnight Kiss, Neon Blue Sparrow, Neon Flying Dragon, And Color Club Wild at Heart, Fashion Addict, and Revvvolution. Whew. Ive been like a kid in a candy store with all the nail mail coming in. And I'm still waiting for 9 of those bottles to get to me. Revvvolution came in the mail yesterday, and I couldn't wait to see what it looked like on the nail. I was feeling a little lazy, so the nail art is pretty simple. But this color is great even without art on it.

Enlarge pics to see it in its full glory!




Silver Dots: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep

Revvvolution is a charcoal colored holo. In the light you can see flecks of green and gold/copper. The holo effect is quite noticeable, which I love. It applied so smoothly and flawlessly.





I only used one coat on my ring finger and thumb, and didn't see too much of a difference from the other fingers that got 2 coats. So you can get away with one coat of this, but for a richer color, use 2. I personally don't own Opi My Private Jet, but I've read that the two are pretty similar.

I used a large dotting tool to make the silver dots, and a smaller dotting tool for the Revvvolution dots. Simple, yet cute!

Viva La Revvvolution!

SmokE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It really
makes my day to read all that you have to say. I read all
comments, and will do my best to answer any questions :)