Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dominoes!

Hey!

These days, I find nail art inspiration in everything. I saw some people playing dominoes recently and the rest is history.




Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to take pictures until after work, so there's some tip wear. And a couple of the dots streaked when I applied my seche vite top coat :'(
The white polish is a Kiss polish that came in a french manicure kit I bought a while ago. I used Wet N' Wild black creme for the dots and horizontal line. For some reason, a lot of people at work today thought they were dice! Weird, they look like dominoes to me.

Thanks for looking!

SmokE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It really
makes my day to read all that you have to say. I read all
comments, and will do my best to answer any questions :)