Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blue Sunday

Hello :)

It seems like we survived the storm! It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. All of mass transit is still shut down, so I decided to spend the day at home instead of going to work. And of course, I did my nails again:

2 coats Blue Sparrow (neon) over 2 coats Sky High-Top (Artificial light with flash)

I didn't really have an idea of what to put over it, so I just did 2 Black Shatter accent nails:
Artificial Light With Flash
Natural Light

Natural Light
Items Used (in order):
China Glaze Sky High-Top- 2 coats
China Glaze Blue Sparrow(neon)- 2 coats
Opi Black Shatter-Accent nails
INM Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat- 1 coat (accent nails)
Seche Vite Dry fast Top Coat- 1 coat all nails

I had a hard time photographing this color. In real life, it actually looks a little darker. I chose to layer Blue Sparrow over Sky High-Top because Blue Sparrow wasn't as opaque as I'd have liked and I thought Sky High-Top would compliment it well.
I'm noticing that if I like a color enough, I don't really like to cover it all up with nail art. Especially if it's a polish I'm wearing for the first time. Both true in this case :). But boredom will likely get the best of me tomorrow, I'll put a design on them, and I'll be sure to post it :)

SmokE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It really
makes my day to read all that you have to say. I read all
comments, and will do my best to answer any questions :)