Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lightning Bolt Pedi

Hola!

Not long ago, I came across a blogger that does beautiful nail art with scotch tape. When I saw her Double Lightning Bolt Tutorial, I knew I had to try it. The name of the blog is Nailside, and I recommend taking a look at some of her tutorials. Good Stuff!

This my take on the Double Lighting Bolt:


Base Color: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pink
Silver Bolt: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep
Purple Bolt: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lively Lilac

 
For some reason, I only took one picture. Probably because I don't ever photograph my feet. But it came out so well, I may have to incorporate it into a mani sometime soon.

Enjoy!

SmokE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It really
makes my day to read all that you have to say. I read all
comments, and will do my best to answer any questions :)