Friday, October 7, 2011

Blog Awards!

Hey folks!

Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised with the 'One Lovely Blog' award from Laura of Clothes, Cosmetics and Chat. Her blog is pretty cool, so check it out if you haven't already! And thanks again Laura :)

 
Here are the rules of the award:
Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
Share 7 facts about yourself
Share the award with 10 bloggers

So 7 facts about me...here goes:

1) I love animals, especially dogs.
2) I work as a geriatric nurse, and I love the seniors under my care like family :)
3) I haven't finished college, but hope to go back once I develop a passion for something that pays well.
4) I love to knit and crochet. Hats are my favorite thing to make, since they take the least amount of time. But I can also knit gloves, socks, scarves, afghans, you name it. I've been called a granny on several occasions :)
5) I'm a major couch potato. I can spend hours watching television and feel no guilt whatsoever.
6) I'm engaged to my high school sweetheart. Getting married at the beginning of next year!
7) I love roller coasters!

I follow a lot of blogs, so having to choose only 10 to award this to was a bit tough. Know that I love you all!
So without further adieu, in no particular order, I present this award to the following 10 lovely ladies:

Nails in Nippon
Nevorpurify's Nail Art
I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous
Neverland Nail Blog
Adventures In Acetone
Nailside
Spellbinding Nails
Nail Nerd
My Nail Graffiti
The Nailasaurus

Check these blogs out, you wont be disappointed. And as always, Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments: