Thursday, September 15, 2011

Drugstore Haul!

Hi everyone!

And welcome new followers! Always good to have you :). I was feeling pretty restless this morning, and decided to take the long, looong walk to Walgreens and Rite Aid. Turns out it was the best decision I've made in a while, because I came home with goodies!

Walgreens is still selling the Wet n Wild Fast Dry nail color for $.99, so get them while you can! The Sinful Colors were $1.99 at Rite Aid.

L to R: Wet n Wild: FuchsiaRama, How I Met Your Magenta, Teal of Fortune, Teal or No Teal, Grays Anatomy, Sinful Colors: I Miss You, Queen of Beauty, Love Nails
L to R:  Midnight Sky, Pumpkin Spice, Set the Stage, Twinkle Twinkle, Teal-y Cool, Teeny Greeny Bikini, Deep Blue Sea, Very Cherry

I was mega lucky at Rite Aid. All the polishes had literally JUST been put on display. I could tell the salesgirl was pissed, because I snatched up a good quantity of the Sally Hansen display she had just finished putting together. But oh well! Finding Pumpkin Spice alone made the trip worthwhile. And I immediately fell in love with Twinkle, Twinkle and Set the Stage. All of the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes were $2.99 at Rite Aid. Even though I already have an insane amount of nail polish, I just couldn't pass them up.


I previously posted about using a nail polish remover jar/sponge combo to remove glitter polishes. The big one was $2.99 and the baby sized one was $1.39 at Rite Aid. I love mini sized things, so I couldn't help myself :).

Last but not least, my nails for the past 2 days:

Shown with the book I've been reading. It's zombie fiction! Due to the unfortunate lack of good zombie movies that I haven't already seen, I've turned to books to satisfy my craving for zombies. And it has! Feed is written by Mira Grant, and It's set after zombies attacked and wiped out most of the population. The book follows 2 bloggers, a brother and sister, that report the news on their blog. There's a lot more to it, but I wont spoil it for you :).
On my nails is 2 coats of Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Golden Tourmaline.

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Golden Tourmaline,  2 Coats
Beautiful red polish with scattered holographic particles, but chipped after not even a full day of wear :(
I'm still pooped from my journey earlier, so I'll probably redo my nails tomorrow. See you then!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: