Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Argyle Nails

I think this is my favorite mani to date. My husband wears argyle all the time, so when I saw Konad image plate m60, I couldn't resist. And even though he's not usually interested in my manicures, he couldn't help but notice this one! After all, It looks exactly like his favorite argyle sweater.

Base Coat: Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat
Nail Color: China Glaze in 'Sea Spray'
Konad Image Plate m60 Stamped with Konad black special polish
Top coat: Seche Vite Top Coat


This is day 2 of this mani, and you can see the ugly chip at the side of my thumb nail. There's also some tip wear on the other nails, but I'm not surprised. My job is very rough on my hands and nails. Usually I'm pretty lucky if I can go 2 work days in a row without a single chip. Actually, I don't think that's ever happened :(. But it's holding up pretty well considering all it's been through over the last 2 days.
Thursday is usually my day of self pampering, and I cant wait to do my nails again. I'm super excited to try out my new Bundle Monster image plates. There are a lot of full nail and french tip designs in this set, and they're all larger than the ones in the first set. I am in LOVE with these image plates, and I don't know which one I want to use first. So stay tuned for that :)

Today, I get to indulge my passion for the macabre thanks to '1000 ways to die' becoming available on Netflix. I never got a chance to watch it while it aired on SPIKE, so its cool to be able to just sit and watch all of them. I'm waiting to see a nail polish related death....

SmokE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It really
makes my day to read all that you have to say. I read all
comments, and will do my best to answer any questions :)