Friday, November 4, 2011

Green Cheetah

Hey everyone!

I can't believe it's been over a week since I've been here! And I can't believe my number of followers has increased! Thank you all so much for taking an interest in my little blog, it really means a lot :).
Even though I said I would this month, I decided I won't be attempting the blogger 31 day challenge. There's no way I can do my nails every single day, I simply don't have the time.
But anyhow, the nails I'm currently wearing were inspired by the Wet n Wild On the Prowl display at Duane Reade. I was lucky enough to snag Correction Tape, Cougar Attack, and Behind Closed Doors. The only one I'm still looking for is Tangled in my Web.

Materials Used:
Orly Bonder base coat
Wet n Wild fast dry Ocean Grotto (3 coats)
OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air (2 coats)
Konad image plate m57 and Konad Special Polish in Black
Wet n Wild Cougar Attack (for filling in the spots)
Dotting tool
Seche Vite Top Coat
Green Cheetah!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments: